Jun 3, 2007

Lauren&Ryan ~June 2nd, 2007

Lauren&Ryan are awesome! Seriously they are... I had such a great time at the wedding. Not only was it beautiful it was relaxing... yes I did use relaxing and in the same phrase as wedding. I feel very fortunate to have gotten to know these two over the last year. I can't say enough about Lauren and her mom, Mary.... I just have to THANK them for being so sweet. The wedding was at the beautiful Marriott Hotel in Horseshoe Bay. I have to shot there again. It was Lauren&Ryan's mini destination wedding. THANKS AGAIN... for all the faith and love I received!
If you would like to see there engagement photos click here and to see Lauren's bridals click here... this has to be one of my favorite bridals of all time.. but then gain how could it not be with such a beautiful bride.
Thanks to Gloria from Formally Yours for making my life easier.






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work! Love the shot of the wedding party!