Jun 3, 2008

Tricia&Justin ~May 31st, 2008

Tricia&Justin’s wedding was great and I love how easy going they are. They just seemed to glide through the entire night. I was really excited to have some time to play around with them and get some awesome shots of the two of them. I have started playing around with textures and their photos were perfect for it. It was also really cool to photograph at The Cimarron Hills Country Club in Georgetown. I had never been there and let me tell you its great! It was nice to shoot somewhere different and they had so many great spots.... just beautiful!
I hope you enjoy these… I had a great time hanging out with you guys! I wish you all the BEST!

Thanks to Barbara from Barbara's brides for making another perfect match! I also have to tell you that Barbara rocked it this weekend! I love her... her trust and understanding when it comes to taking the time to create beautiful images is very appreciative! Love YA!

































1 comment:

danielle said...

tricia is a dear friend of mine and i am so happy to see how well you captured her special day. i wasn't able to be there, so thanks for posting some of the great shots!