Dec 2, 2008

Kristen, Matt, Joey& Bailey

I have doggy MOS! I love Bailey&Joey… they are super sweet and awesome models! I really, really, really like Kristen&Matt as well but I was smitten by the furry creatures. I missed Sissy a bunch yesterday. I wish they where going to be in the wedding… oh… ok, maybe too much dog hair! I can’t wait to photograph Kristen&Matt’s wedding because I do love them just as much as their dogs and they happen to be pretty awsome models as well. They are down to earth and funny and you can tell you smitten they re with each other. I must have been feeling a little blue yesterday… because that was the color of choice. I think it was because I kind of cold the entire shoot and my back was killing me! Thanks to Sara for being our dog handler!











I love Kristen in this jumping shot! She's got great form ;)!


But this takes the cake! Matt's got some style!

No comments: