Mar 7, 2009

Brittany&Matt 03.06.2009

Brittany&Matt had an intimate wedding at her parents house yesterday. It was super sweet and low key!!! The ceremony was officiated by Brittany's brother who did such an a amazing job. I thought it was pretty funny how their friends decided to saran wrap their car... I do have to say they worked as a team to get that sucker off in NO time! I was lucky enough to get the referral from Meg&Zach... thanks guys and a huge thanks to Brittany's parent for making me feel so welcomed and loved! Brittany thanks for the BCP (beauty care products) you are awesome!!! I tried my new products today and they ROCK!

Hey Vanessa!!!
Wow!!! Matt and I are on our honeymoon in Mexico, and were finally able to see the pics. We are stunned!!! I have no words to express how wonderful you were during the sessions/wedding, and how phenomenal they turned out! Way better than i could have ever anticipated. I am overly impressed by your professionalism, yet allowing us to feel comfortable doing something that is not normally natural for matt or me (having our picture taken that is). Your pictures are a work of art, and I can't wait to have you take more for us in the future. Thank you for being so kind and gracious to us! We love them! and you!!!





























Meg&Zach!

3 comments:

Ann said...

V - Great pics! Can you send Brittany a note and ask her where she got her shoes? That is EXACTLY what I am looking for and can't find them anywhere!! let me know!
Thanks,Ann

DCM Photography said...

Those are awesome!

Anonymous said...

I'll never stop referring Vanessa!!!! It was so good to see you and thank you for capturing such amazing pictures for my sweet friends!

Much Love!
Meg