Mar 10, 2007

Katie&Brad ~March 10th, 2007

I LOVE Katy&Brad! Really… I do… How can you not when they are soooo much fun! The jumping idea came from them and then I just had to roll with it. I had a BLAST today and I have to THANK Stacy Sodolak for shooting with me. Not only is she one of my closest friends she is an amazingly talented photographer. She was awesome! Katy&Brad THANK YOU for being open to anything. If there was only water around we could have really had some fun. (Click here to see some of their engagement photos) You are truly wonderful people!





















Stacy... isn't she delicate.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arrrrhh Matey's Sailor Jerry was in da house!

Anonymous said...

job well done! great pics! good time had by all. even though it would have been complete had the dog been in the wedding.....

Anonymous said...

Vanessa and Stacy - you both are true artists! This was the first time that shooting wedding pics ever seemed like FUN to me!

And Brad and Katy look quite gorgeous...Good job to everyone!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures ! ! !

Anonymous said...

Great looking couple! And great pictures--not your typical wedding pics, for sure.