Mar 6, 2007

Kristi

I know I have a great job and a wonderful family but it's days like today that really make me smile and appreciate LIFE. Kristi is one of my past brides and I can't tell you how honored I was when she asked me to take photos of her. She is a cancer survivor and wanted to remember this part of her life. There aren't many people that ask you take photos of them before their hair grows back. Kristi THANK YOU for letting me part of this. It was wonderful! Thanks for being such a good spinner!






Here is Kristi with her hubby Cole. She looked amazing on her wedding day!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristi - These beautiful pictures illustrate your positive attitude and the grace you have displayed during this time. I admire you so much! Thanks for sharing!:) ~Laura

Anonymous said...

Wow Kristi I'm speechless---luckily I'm just typing :) You look so beautiful!! I can't believe your strength and courage---what a wonderful idea!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing. And yes, I'm sure that your kids (and grandkids!) will be truly inspired by seeing these. And might I add that you have quite the pretty bald head!

Anonymous said...

Kristi - You have been a true inspiration for everyone here at the office! You are one of the strongest people I know! Thank you so much for sharing this part of your world with me. Kamie

Anonymous said...

These are truly amazing photos...you are such a beautiful and strong person that definitely has inspired so many others...your ordeal is our ordeal and we are always right besides you and Cole cheering you on and praying that all goes well..the prayers are definitely working as God continues to smile down upon you and is giving you the strength to fight and beat this disease..God bless you and Cole..Love Aunt Jenny

Kari Morgan said...

Wow...these are stunning. I am also a cancer survivor (bc at age 29) and my hair is now below my shoulders-I don't ever want to be bald again but these pics make me wish I had done something similar.
Awesome job on the pics and kudos to you Kristi. Kick cancer butt!!!