May 27, 2007

Annie&Austin ~May 26th, 2007

I meet Annie&Austin for the first time at Danielle&Jason’s wedding… Annie was busy finishing school so it was a nice surprise to see them there. It’s been a circle of weddings and it all started with Erin&Jonathan… I love it! OK… who’s next?
Annie is beautiful and it’s just not possible to take a bad shot of her… even when she's biting Austin’s fingers, must taste good with cake. This has to be one of my all time favorite feeding of the cake shots! You can tell how much these two love each other… they get along great! I love a couple that knows to laugh together. I do have to mention how incredibly lucky we where with the weather. It’s been pretty miserable in Austin lately and we where lucky enough to do portraits outside, everything is sooooooooo green. Thanks for making me feel so comfortable. Have fun in Fiji, I’m jealous!






















Danielle&Jason

No comments: