May 14, 2007

Jeanne&Curtis ~May 12th, 2007

Jeanne&Curtis were such a fun couple (yes... Curtis was jumping on the hotel bed... and no one asked him to)! I had a great time photographing their wedding this past Saturday. Jeanne looked absolutely amazing and her laugh... well it's unique and contagious. They both looked so happy and terribly in love. I absolutely love great details, and Jeanne exceeded all of my expectations!! Seriously... I had to include a bunch because they all deserved to be blogged.I also had the opportunity to shoot at the Lakeway Resort. It's a really unique venue and has some great views. Thanks to Kristie with Something To Celebrate for running this great shindig!



















1 comment:

Bryan Peters said...

Awesome shots! I love the pic of Curtis jumping on the bed, right over my tux jacket. :)