Aug 10, 2007

Cavan ~10 months old!

I have been photographing Cavan since the womb... it's always amazing to see how these wee ones grow. Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to Cavan's session yesterday. After some thought I realized it would be almost impossible to photograph him due to his lovely height and the fact that to photograph the wee ones I have to lay on my belly. That's a little HARD at the moment... since my belly is HUGE (really huge). That's where my awesome second shooter, BLANCA comes in... red cape and all... to save the day. I can't tell you how fortunate I am to have her on my team. Not only is she one of the greatest people I know she is part of my family. I love her, my husband loves her and Memo... well he likes her to give him POPS and spin him around. THANK YOU for doing such a great job with Cavan the photos look great!








Here is one of my favorite images on Blanca... she's really not that serious. THANKS AGAIN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, great job, Blanca! I love the one of him in the bamboo!