Aug 14, 2007

Lindsey&Patrick!

Wohoooo! My last session till November (I think this baby girl is ready for some down time)... and what a great way to wrap it up. OK... I still have some work to do but not much. Lindsey&Patrick were up for anything... they wanted to do everything fun... jumping, running, spinning... whatever. So we did and we got a little sweaty... ok really sweaty but who cares! Thanks for making me laugh and being such good sports.











I'm falling apart!
On a side note... this was the second time I have encountered scooter MAN... Pretty cool!

1 comment:

Stacy Cross said...

Okay, that is one HOT couple! :) Great pics - just gorgeous work. And I have to tell you that I'm NOT prego, but I've also been lookin' pretty scary after these Texas heat portrait sessions, so don't feel bad!