Sep 4, 2007

Sol!

I wanted to introduce my lovely daughter (I love the way that sounds, daughter).. Sol
Marisol Escobedo Benedict was born at 8:04a.m. in Round Rock, Texas (I know Round Rock but what can you do... we'll just tell her she was born in Austin anyway). She is the most beautiful baby girl ever! I feel blessed to have two amazing kiddos.

Maybe she'll be a Opera singer?
She makes my heart melt! Billy and I make pretty cute babies!
Memo with his little sis.
Big brother... being goofy!Here is one of my mom and Sol...
... nothing stops for another baby and Memo is still jumping all around... playing with my mom on our bed... sometimes really close to Sol.

8 comments:

Jennifer Nichols said...

A big CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family!! What a beautiful little girl you have there and a beautiful family. You are truly blessed.

Erin said...

Congratulations Vanessa and fam! She is precious--you do make cute babies! And wow--you took your pregnancy pics JUST in time!
-Erin (Trimble) Hicks

SMS Photography said...

seriously! that makes me teary eyed and MY heart melt. i know i am going to cry when i meet her on tuesday and i can't wait!!!!!
congrats to your new little family.
love, stacy

Jennifer Ramirez-Jasiczek said...

Vanessa - she is SO BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations. What a blessing. Enjoy your maternity leave.

MattyMike said...

Congratulations on that little ray of sunshine. Let us know when we can set up a playdate with Mateo and Memo.

Michelle said...

SOOO precious Vanessa! She is gorgeous. Congrats! I love her name too.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Wow what an absolutly beautiful baby girl!! Your family is just lovely. Best wishes, enjoy your time off and looks like I will see you May 3rd :) Congrats again!
-Becky Kates (Bristow)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations from the Harts! She is so adorable. I can't wait until you can photograph our baby! Wait, I think I have to get pregnant first... hopefully soon!!

Take care!
Anne-Marie and John