Oct 2, 2007

Sol is 4 weeks and MEMO is hillarious!

It's been crazy around here... really! Thank Goodness for parent support and I'm not taking about this parent. My dad and mom have been here for the last 2 1/2 weeks helping us out and I can't tell you how much we appreciate it. I wish they could stay another week.. and it's not because I want to beat them at canasta (Ok maybe I do... they are so much better than me and Billy). Sol is filling out and unfortunately I haven't taken many photos. I know... I'm bad. I have actually been following doctors orders and taking it easy. I finally got the camera out yesterday and Sol was not having any of it. She wasn't in the mood but I got some really fun photos of Memo. Halloween came a little early this year. I'll try again today and maybe we will get a smile instead of screaming.
My little stunt man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahah!! i love the ones of memo in his costume. and sol is just too freakin cute!

i was thinking about memo the other day... i miss his awesome hugs..

see you guys soon!