Oct 22, 2007

Madison, Max & Marcus ~Party

WOW! What can I say about Madison, Marcus and Max's birthday party... it was really COOL!
Andrea&Dean sure know how to throw a good party. Everything was perfect... the decorations (talk about a attention to detail, Japanese bottled water, origami, fortune cookies) but the best part was the entertainment. The kids really enjoyed the dragon dancers, but I have a feeling if you asked them what the best part was, I would have to guess the Dragon slide. It was a little dangerous... (ok... dangerous for me not for the kiddos) that's because I decided the best place to take pictures would be in the dragons belly. Well when you have a bunch of kids coming at you it's a little hard to stay on your feet or hold the camera straight, but I survived... I came out a little shell shocked but unharmed. Thanks for having me along it was a fun ride!











No comments: