Apr 7, 2008

Gladney... More kiddos!

I had a BLAST shooting the Gladney kids and their families! It was exhausting but well worth it. It was a personal challenge to shoot so many kids in 3 days but I left Fort Worth unharmed and really happy with the results. I will have to move this to one of my top photography experiences of all time... on a professional level I felt extremely happy that I got a good shot of every single KID. Trust me this was no easy task... some kids needed naps, some didn't want me to play with them and some just didn't like the camera. I wasn't sure how I was going to accomplish this but somehow we pulled it off and got some great smiles and awesome shots! Thanks to Tracy&Locke and Gladney for having everything so organized and trusting me with your vision.







No comments: