May 5, 2008

Ally&Matt ~May 3rd, 2008

First there was Lindsey&Richard then Lindsey’s sister Becky&Garrett and now Garrett’s sister Ally&Mark… pretty amazing! Let’s see how many names we can add to this chain over the years! It’s pretty amazing when you have the opportunity to photograph several weddings from the same family. Not only do I feel completely honored but grateful for the love. Ally&Mark had a beautiful wedding this past weekend in Houston. It was evident how much these two loved each other… lots of kissing. I love how low key it was and how they had time to talk to all of their guests. Lots of goofy dancing… just the way I like it. Thanks again and have an amazing honeymoon!

















Is this where my cards end up... could be worse places ;)

Being goofy... Blanca made me do it!

No comments: