Apr 8, 2007

Becky&Garett ~April 7th, 2007

Becky&Garett's wedding at The Vista on Steward Hill was beautiful... Not even the rain could keep it from being a perfect day. They even braved the 36 degree weather and rain to take a couple of photos outside. It was freezing!
Becky looked amazing (I love her dress) and Garett finally gave me a real smile... it took some detective work on my part... ok just trial and error (and some sweet talk from his lovely bride)... just tell him not to smile and it will work like a charm.
It was my second time being part of this family's special day. I had the pleasure of photographing Becky's sisters wedding last April. It was good to see all the familiar faces having a great time again. I have to thank Lindsey&Christopher for starting this wonderful trend. I hope to to be a part of this family's future memories... we have one single sister left and many cousins.


















Lindsey&Christopher ~April 23th, 2006

No comments: