Aug 7, 2008

Kristi is preggos!

I love Kristi! Should I count the ways...
1. She is beautiful
2. She is kind
3. She is bad ASS ... I was lucky enough to photograph Kristi&Cole's wedding in 2005 and even more fortunate to have stayed part of her life. This makes me feel so lucky! Last year Kristi called me up to see if I would take some photos of her with a bald head... yes, bald head. Most of us would hide in the closet but Kristi who was diagnosed with cancer in her 30's thought it was important to remember what she was going through. I truly admire her for that. I was touched by her request and more than happy to be a part of it. One year later Kristi called me up again to ask me if this time I would photograph her and her baby bump!
Kristi... you inspire me... keep rocking it! She thinks she can't smile so I posted some of the photos to remind her that she does have a beautiful smile.... inside and out. I can't wait to meet the baby! I think it's a girl...
If you want to see more of Kristi click here!









No comments: