Jan 26, 2009

How many photographers does it take to shot one wedding? Well... really just one and 5 others to get in her way. My amazing friend and photographer extraordinaire Heather BANKS (post Mabry... not as COOL!) from Eclectic Images Photography got married in Playa del Carmen last weekend and Billy and I where lucky enough to be there with Heather&Mike. It was a BLAST! I learned I love coconut mescal... who knew. I learned that Ashley has some radical moves and I definitely didn't know that. I learned I love to ride ATV's and must do again SOON. And that even if it rains on vacation on the beach it doesn't matter... you always have a bar nearby to console your non existing tan! I do have to admit I didn't take too many photos... here are a couple.
Stacy from SMS Photography
Diana from Diana M Lott Photography

Stacy and ME! I stole this photo from Diana's blog
Gia from Red Fly Photography... yes she was the main photographer!
Jenn Lindberg
and Miss Ashley Garmon
Heather BANKS!






Gina who not only is one of my besties she is also an amazing wedding coordinator with Clink. Oh yeah and that's Christian... he... he ;)...
The Snuggs... Love them!
Diana and I did a little photo shoot before we lost all light on the beach... I like this one of Diana but we'll see what she has to say.
THE BANKS!



Here is one of Billy and I we took with our snappy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pic of me...not so much (i am sure you are not surprised!)...but the rest are great! love the first one of stacy...and the foggy one of gia... awww, now i miss mexico :(

DCM Photography said...

Looks like you all had an amazing time. Great images... "most photographed wedding... EVER"

Anonymous said...

they are amazing v!!!!! i love the black and white one of the banks :)