Jan 11, 2009

Jill, Brad & Maxwell's FAMILY!

The best part of my job is the people I meet ... It's always an honor to keep in contact with them and best of all to keep documenting their lives. In 2006 I had the pleasure of photographing Lindsey&Christopher wedding and in 2007 I photographed Becky&Garrett's wedding, one Lindsey's sisters. In 2008 I photographed Ally&Matt's wedding who is Garret's sister! Pretty CRAZY! So you can imagine how thrilled when Jill one of the 4 sisters called me to do a surprise family session. It was hard to keep it a secret since Becky had just contacted me to do some photos of her and Garrett for Christmas. I had to tell her I was all booked up. Thanks to Jill&Brad for putting this together and keeping in contact with the FAM. ENJOY! I'll see you at the next wedding ;)

Jill, Brad & Maxwell
Maxwell
Jill&Maxwell
Jilly&Brad

Becky&Garrett
Becky, Jill, Katie & Lindsey
Lindsey&Chritopher

Sister Katie
Gen
Grandma Gen
Fred&Jean, Jill's Folks
Ron&Sue, Brad's Folks
Lexi, maxwell's cousin
Brock, Maxwell's cousin
Brad's brother Steve & his wife Elissa
Brad's Family
Jill's Family
Ally&Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The following information can help a camper for any level locate new approaches to prepare for their camping out journey. Make use of it as you prepare the next adventure and you are certain to offer the time in your life! Plan, get ready and enjoy your quite after that camping vacation this emerging outdoor camping year.Health and fitness Courses And Picking The Right One particular To Your [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]somgjbli[/url]