Feb 9, 2009

Jacqui&Reagan 02.08.2009

I had an amazing time photographing Jacqui&Reagan wedding last night! It was OFF THE HOOK!!!... Well at least that’s how I heard one guest describe it and I wouldn’t disagree in the least! Jacqui is not only beautiful and down to earth she is one of the funniest girls I have ever met. She is constantly making people laugh! She must get it from her dad who had one of the best toasts I have ever heard. Reagan who is equally as charming and just as funny as Jacqui had a wonderful toast as well... funny and sweet with soccer balls and a couple of jabs at his new father in law (tit for tat)! They are perfect for each other. I have to THANKS Jacqui’s parents for making me feel so welcome and for inviting all them foreigners ;) that kept me laughing all night. Thank YOU so much for ALL your trust and for making my job so easy! I can’t forget to mention Dawn from Our Own Fairy Godmother who pulled this great party off without a hitch and the Berman's for the referral! Jacqui&Reagan you are wonderful! Keep each other laughing!







































The Berman's! I photographed their daughters wedding on New Years Eve 2007!
I photographer Lauren's&Scotts wedding last year. I love them!!!

The Burnham's! I have been fortunate enough to photograph their little one Jack several times over the past couple of years. Morgan was a bridesmaid at Alicia&Micheal's wedding in 2006 and I saw them at Lauren's&Scotts wedding last year and I will photographing Alicia's sisters wedding in November! SMALL WORLD

Erin and I loving the bowas!

No comments: