Feb 15, 2009

Katie&Mathew 02.14.2009

Yesterday I got to spend 1/2 of my day with Katie, Mathew, their families and friends. It was wonderful! The ceremony took place at Southwestern University, Lois Perkins Chapel in Georgetown and the reception at Cimarron Hills. Even though the weather was supposed to be sunny and 70 degrees it wasn't... surprise, surprise! Texas weather 80 degrees one day 40 the next! Well neither the rain nor cold was going to stop us from getting some awesome shots! Katie thanks for being such a trooper in your strapless dress! It actually only rained for a couple a minutes at a time so we really lucked out!!! HAPPY Valentines DAY!!!
Had to post this... sweet!!!!: I absolutely love you!!!! Those pictures are sooo beautiful!!!! I am so excited about them ~ thank you so much! You did an amazing job.**** Matt and Katie ~

I love this shot!!!!!


















I loved these shots equally as much and with both effects!






I couldn't help myself... they had soooo much candy around!

I couldn't decide which one I loved more... so kept them both!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A wedding at my alma mater! Beautiful work! Love the angles and that last shot is FUN! :)