Apr 1, 2007

Rachel&Josh ~March 31st, 2007

Ok… it’s official… Rachel&Josh are the goofiest and cutest couple EVER! Josh and his guys brought swords and daggers. Yes… I did say swords and daggers and not plastic ones. So I had to have them run around and do all kinds of goofy stuff… not that they minded one bit. It almost felt like we were putting on a play. I’m sad to say I don’t know why they had them but I will find out. I had a great time yesterday and I loved shooting at the amazing Chateau Polonez in Houston. It’s always fun to get out of town and do something different. Rachel&Josh THANKS for making me laugh… all the cute mishaps of the wedding really just added the perfect amount of spice every wedding needs to keep everyone laughing. If you want to see some of the photos from the engagement session click here.























3 comments:

heather white said...

What can I say? Match Made In Heaven!!!
Oh yeah, and They are the cutest darn couple around!!!! -Sissy

Rachel said...

Love 'em- the photos AND the couple :)!

Anonymous said...

cute