Apr 29, 2007

Kristyna&Josh ~April 29th, 2007

I love Kristyna&Josh! Really…I had such an amazing time yesterday at Trios Estates in Fredericksburg that I went a little blog happy! They are one of the most down to earth couples I have ever meet and the love they have for each other is contagious! I was missing my hubby yesterday. Besides having good looks, and great personalities these two have what we all cherish most an amazing group of family and friends… it was a great PARTY! Thanks for having me along… I hope you love these photos! To see some of the photos from the engagement session click here.

























playing with sparklers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vanessa,

Just from watching you work it was obvious to me, that the photos from Kristyna and Josh's wedding will be fantastic!

Thank you for your artistry combined with professionalism - you know your stuff! Can't wait to see the rest.
Thank you so much for keeping our memories of such a beautiful occasion alive in these incredible photos!

Vera - Kristyna's mom.

Anonymous said...

VANESSA!!!
I am speechless. Again, you amaze me. We can not wait to see the rest.

You and Blanca are so fun and we are so happy you were both there to share in and capture this very special day.

~Kristyna Smith!!
(BTW- Hope your camera is okay...)

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить фильмы
для сайта photographybyvanessablog.blogspot.com