Jul 28, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!

I turned 33 yesterday and I have to say it was one of the best birthdays I've ever had. It was really nice and relaxing. I love sleep and since I can't seem to get enough of that these days my lovely hubby let me sleep in... that's always a great way to start the day. After that Billy, Memo and I went to the mall to do a little shopping and then we headed over to the movies to see Ratatouille. We ended that part of family day playing some Wii at home (kicked ass at some tennis) and then it was time for adults only... Billy took me out to a fancy dinner at Vespaio and since they had an hour and half wait (which is always worth it) we walked around South Congress while we waited for our table. The weather was great and I had some fancy champagne at Hotel San Jose! So just in case you are wondering what does a girl like me get on her birthday... well... how about a hot pink nano and a sexy pair of paten leather high heels. Can't beat that! 33... not so bad.My handsome hubby!I really wanted to wear these last night but I was afraid for the baby. It's too bad because they look HOT!Being Silly at Jo's.Quick family pic before going out to dinner.

1 comment:

Jennifer Ramirez-Jasiczek said...

Happy Belated Birthday!