Jul 19, 2007

Nicole&Patrick

This RAIN is killing me… I’ve had to reschedule a million sessions this year. So it was no surprise that it was raining the other morning... but then it teased me and stopped for about 30 minutes... and then it started again and then it stopped once more… so we finally headed downtown and took some photos. Then of course I was praying we could get some more rain so I could take some cool photos of Nicole and Patrick jumping around it in it. But NO… then just 5 minutes after we stopped shooting and I got in my car to leave… it started raining. Thanks again for your patience… maybe it will stop raining since we finally took your photos.



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely couple--they are so cute and the photos really show how much they are in love! Nana

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.
The photos look great, and we had a good time doing it.
We have enjoyed showing our friends and relatives as we travel up the coast.
Thanks again,
Nicole and Patrick