Jan 7, 2008

Debbie&Arturo ~January 6th, 2008

What a way to start the year! It's funny how we ended the 2007 season AND started the 2008 season with great, super energetic Jewish weddings. WOW… the truth is Jewish weddings can be a little dangerous (especially when it comes to the dancing) and this one tops them ALL!

Yes, it’s true… that picture of Arturo 3 inches from the ceiling is no fancy work on my part in photoshop. His friends and family didn't hesitate at the opportunity to throw him up in the air multiple (at least 10-15) times and they seemed to think it was pretty fun… I think I would have puked but not Arturo! I have to say that was the highlight of my night but the entire day was amazing! Debbie looked beautiful and her dress was gorgeous! Thanks to Kathie, Vivian and her crew from Austin Wedding Planners for putting this wonderful event together.
























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The photos exceed all of my expectations!
Carole Forkowitz
Mother of Bride