Jan 31, 2008

Lindsey

I had a great time photographing Lindsey yesterday. She's super-sweet, and she looked amazing in her dress...absolutely gorgeous. And she has one of the better "serious looks" I've seen, even though she doesn't seem to think so. The weather yesterday was great, but only if you were indoors, avoiding the crazy tornado-like winds out in the hill country...but hey, that's better than rain! I am really looking forward to shooting Lindsey&Patrick's wedding this March. I can't wait!

Blanca also came along with me on the shoot. I took a quick look through her photos, and one in particular stood out to me that looked really cool. I posted it at the end, but hopefully Blanca will post more on her soon-to-be blog....(hint hint hint).
Thanks to Carmela from In Style Weddings and Destinations for hooking us up!
















3 comments:

lindsey said...

Stunning--Absolutely Stunning!

Lindsey, you look amazing.

My best to you and your Patrick :)

Take care,
Vanessa's other Lindsey & Patrick :)

Anonymous said...

WOW - amazing shoot!
4th one from top is my fav. I love the simplicity of white dress and white walls.

Anonymous said...

hi lindsey. i am considering vanessa for the photography for my wedding. you are stunning, just a beautiful bride. gorgeous. i have a question for you.......did you have someone do your makeup? it looks so natural but special. if you don't mind sharing if so. thank you very much. susan baker you can send to "susan_baker@hermanmiller.com".