Jan 1, 2008

Jodi&Adam ~ December 31st, 2007

I never thought of how great it would be get married on New Year's Eve. Jodi&Adam had an amazing wedding at Lakeway Resort and Spa! The details were incredible...as always, Coby Neal did a fabulous job. Jodi looked stunning, and Adam looked debonair. All of the guys had bow ties that were hand-tied by Jodi's dad (who learned how to tie them from a YouTube video.) And I loved all the beautiful Jewish traditions - signing the Ketuba, breaking of the glass...and my favorite - the Hora. I would also like to give kudos to the Rabbi who was freakin' hysterical! The band, Sauce, was ABSOLUTELY fabulous! I've never worked with them before, but I have to say I would highly recommend them to anybody. This was a GREAT way to end the 2007 wedding season, and bring me into 2008.






















No comments: