Dec 4, 2007

4 Generations!

My grandmother, mom and sister were in town this past week and we had a BLAST. My grandmother has to be one of the most incredible women I know. She is everything I aspire to become and I hope one day to be as fortunate as her. She is tremendously loving, nurturing and a true pillar for our family.. not to mention she is very stylish.
We did a lot of shopping but we also managed to get a little outside time. We came across this beautiful tree and it made me feel like it was really fall... but hey it's December... winter?

ps. Once again I'm reminded of how lucky I am .
4 generations

la visa (great grandmother) with Sol
my mom.... my twin
my lovely sister... who I deeply adore and who drives me crazy! CALL ME!!!!!!!

1 comment:

mercedes barba said...

Maravillosas fotos, lo mas padre fue VIVIRLO...gracias por ser parte de mi vida¡¡¡¡
gracias por ser como son todasssss
las quiero muchisimo
mercedes