Dec 7, 2007

Keenan Family!

I tagged along with Vanessa yesterday to photograph the Keenan Family. They definitely kept us on our toes! Man...those kids are fast... I don't know how Joe and Cara do it! I had a lot of fun. Kids are just too cute...

It's been awesome to work alongside Vanessa this year and learn to be more relaxed with my portraits. It's so much fun to photograph kids just being themselves, making funny faces and running around all the time. I look forward to shooting more portraits next year for Photography By Vanessa. It's gonna be fun!!

We are still offering discounted portrait sessions right now. Sessions with me are $150 and include an online gallery for viewing and ordering prints, and a CD of the High Res digital files. If you are interested please send an email to v@photographybyvanessa.com

-Blanca
















mmm...ice cream!


Aidan likes to taste test other people's food... what a thoughtful brother. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

B- looks like you did a great job with the boys. love the ice cream shots. and the oldest one jumping. Looks like a very active shoot. coolio. -m