Dec 8, 2007

Izzi, John Carlo, Rory&Jerry!

I never thought I would say this but I want a tree house! I had such a fun time playing with Izzy&John Carlo in theirs this weekend that I think i need one of my own. What can I say about John Carlo... he is sweet and handsome and he made me laugh. Izzy definitely marches to her own tune and I love that! I think she's going to be an artist.

Thanks for hanging out with me and being soooo much fun!
I might be a little dot happy but I like it!
The walls of the club house... Izzy likes to write her name all over the place. Rory wanted me to take a picture of it so she could remember it when she was an old lady... sweet!


I love this photo... I think Izzy will as well.

She collects hats!




John Carlo likes to make faces like these!

The Garcias ~ John Carlo, Jerry, Rory and Izzy

No comments: