Dec 7, 2007

The Keenans!

WOW!!!!!! What a crazy adventure we had yesterday. This was my hardest session to date. When Cara said the Keenan Circus was here, she wasn't kidding. The Keenan boys are CRAZY... good crazy like little boys should be. I don't think they know the meaning of standing still but I'm used to it... Memo is the same way. Blanca and I double-teamed it yesterday and got some really fun photos of the Keenan's. This is my third time photographing the Keenan boys... first it was Aidan and then Aiden and Maddox and now Aidan, Maddox and Rowen. Cara said after having 3 boys, she's done...and I don't blame her! Thanks to Cara&Joe for trusting me over and over again with these kiddos. I can't wait to see them grow up. I'm so excited and can't wait to start designing their Christmas card.



I'm not sure what song they where singing... but it sure got them animated!



Rowan is going to have to learn how to keep with with his big bothers... I'm sure it will be easy, it's in his genes.

love this!
and this... cute!



We had so much fun with the silly string.... and it's not that hard to clean up afterwards.

Pure joy!
Aidan, I think Maddox wants his ice cream back.
I love when the sessions end with dirty boys!

July 2004!
September 2006!

1 comment:

Kari Morgan said...

You did a fabulous job with these ADORABLE boys!!! Joe is my cousin so I'm partial but I know how difficult is is to capture all three at once-I LOVE the fun candid style you have.
I love all the pics you have done of them.