Sep 15, 2008

Back from SANTA FE!

OK... I'm back from Santa Fe and I had an wonderful time... We thought we might get stranded but we lucked out when Continental switched our connecting flight from Houston to Dallas! I'll have a real sneak peak from Kristen&Joseph's AMAZING wedding later on but for know I leave you with this.
I promise to post some other fun facts about Santa Fe and our fun and relaxing adventure! Some teasers... great wine... yummy tapas and warm mineral bath followed by a 95 minute massage! yeah... not too bad.
ps... I need GPS in my car... I can't live without it... I don't know how I survived without it this long.

2 comments:

Kristyna Smith said...

Vanessa! Glad you made it home! We finally made it back to Houston this evening but to a house with no power... :( Can't wait to see what you and Diana captured on such a fun weekend!!! Glad you two made it out to dinner with us last night!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it home... even if it was to a stinky fridge! Thanks again for the dinner invite... nothing better than cheese&margaritas!