Sep 16, 2008

Kristin&Joseph PART one!

I had the amazing opportunity to travel to Santa Fe, NM this past weekend to photograph Kristin&Joseph's wedding. My good friend and photographer extraordinaire Diana Lott came along to take "pretty pictures" , get some RR and check out Santa Fe. I've been having a really hard time narrowing my favorite photos for the blog sooooooooo I decided to post in parts. I can't say enough about Kristin&Joseph's families. They made us feel like one of their own... and to tell you the truth they need a couple of more sisters... lots of brothers . Not only was this wedding beautiful it reminded me why I love weddings... laughter , tears and lots of LOVE! So here are some of my favorites... enjoy and I'll post some more soon from the reception and of course some bad ass shots of the 2 of them! Thanks again for making us feel so welcome !



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pics! just a great overall everything.