Sep 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Munchkin!

Sol is ONE... she is walking and being nothing short ;) of adorable. She is a little midget and looks like a little drunken sailor walking around. Thank you SOL... I can't wait to share the rest of my life with you and for you to share yours with me... I love you baby girl!

Memo on his first birthday!
And of couse one of Memo being Memo!!!!!!!!! All smiles... he's a HAM!

Stinking cute then and now! He had more hair than SOL!!!

One more of Sol taken in MAY (I know that's like a century ago in little people years... they change so much)... I promise to take some birthday photos of her ASAP! If I don't I'm going to get in trouble with my Mom!

1 comment:

DCM Photography said...

looks as if we have much of the same thing going on these days. As I am typing this watching my 1 yr old daughter pull picture frames down from the entertainment center!

great pictures!