Nov 3, 2008

Eliza&Ben ~Nov 1st, 2008

I have been looking forward to Eliza&Ben’s wedding for forever! I knew it was going to be wonderful and intimate and it was. Eliza looked stunning and I do have to say that Ben looked extra sharp… loved his bowtie. The entire day felt like a breeze… easy going and non stressful. I also have to say I have never seen anyone pull off the Texas theme so well. Everything from the save the dates to the center pieces were perfect. I especially loved the cake topper. It was awesome how Ben sang a song for his new bride and that she stood there staring at him with tears in her eyes. It was a wonderful night and I can’t say enough about these 2… it was simply perfect! Thanks to Becky from Stress Free Events for making the day run so smoothly.

































No comments: