Nov 10, 2008

Little Miss GRETA!

I had the amazing pleasure of photographing Little Miss Greta the other day... I want to write a song about Greta and it would have a happy little tune, la... la... la... hummmm. Unfortunately I'm not a song writer but I'm sure her daddy will be taking care of that. This wee one belongs to Jen&Christian. Christian happens to be in a wonderful band called Li'l Cap'n Travis and Jen well she's just fabulous all on her own . Thanks for trusting me with GRETA and Jen it was awesome talking with you. We should have done it years ago!

She was sooo excited to see me... ok maybe it was the rattle by my head!
She has some beautiful blue eyes!
I thought she looked a little silly in this one.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You captured her perfectly, those sweet cheeks and crystal blues. I love these photos. love- erin