Nov 12, 2008

Jenni&Scott

I know I might have gone overboard with the photos by the water but I HEART them! Really... what a beautiful day and what a cool couple. Scott made Jenni laugh... he put shells on her shoulder, rocks down her pants and yanked her arm when he was supposed to be pulling her. He is pretty funny with all his shenanigans but he made her laugh and I LOVE that! Something was going on with the kissing but I think it's better for me not to ask... some things are better left alone. I had a great time at Jenni's parents dream house (It's my dream house too... maybe they can adopt me). And if you can believe it THANKS to Barbara again for bringing us together... awhhhh...
Oh yeah if you need your car inspection stickers renewed go to Jenni's SHOP. Keep it LOCAL!
















No comments: