Nov 22, 2008

Kady&Paul ~San Miguel de Allende!

Yeah!!!! Here is the final post from San Miguel de Allende. This 4 day extravaganza sure took me a while to get through but I’m happy to say I will have all the photos ready for viewing next week! I had an amazing time photographing Kady&Paul’s wedding and I will never forget the adventure.

This 4 day event included a Welcome dinner at the most amazing house ever, a super cool rehearsal dinner, UT game watching at Mama Mia’s, an amazing wedding with all kinds of cool details (mariachis, mescal tasting, dancers, stilt walkers, a crazy parade… late night churos&tacos, hot chocolate, salsa, fireworks and so much more) and a goodbye brunch. Thanks so much to Gina&Tanya from Clink for making my life a million times easier. To see the rest of the post click here and follow the links.































No comments: