Nov 15, 2007

Vanessa and the kids!

Hey!!! So, I hacked into Vanessa's blog to post some photos I took of her kids. I've been working on shooting more portraits, and I stole Sol and Memo for a little practice shoot. I admit, I kind of cheated since I was able to wait around for Sol to be in a good mood....but that's ok. :) It was hard keeping Memo still...that boy likes to run!

We're going to schedule a "real" shoot next week with the whole fam, so stay tuned for more pictures of Vanessa's cute little family!!

-Blanca

I'm eager to build my portfolio, so we are offering discounted portrait sessions for a limited time. Sessions with me will be $150 which will include an online gallery for viewing and ordering prints, and a CD of the High Res digital files. If you are interested please send an email to v@photographybyvanessa.com








No comments: