Nov 5, 2007

Cavan! 13 months

I can't tell you what an honor it has been to document Cavan's first year. He sure has gotten big!
The first time I met him he was still cooking in his mommy's belly. 13 months later he was sure giving me the run around. It's not easy photographing the kiddos once they start walking. They don't like to stay still but why would they. They have found FREEDOM! Kerry and Adam thanks for letting me share this with you. It has been amazing. Cavan I'm sure we will see each other again... stay cute and try not to give your mama a hard time!

If you are interested in documenting your kiddos first year send me an email. It is one of the most incredible periods... all those changes. They sure grow like weeds!











... and I'm off....




I love the drool in this one~!
Kerry with Cavan in the oven!2 weeks old5 months
10 months

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic. Sure wish I lived in Austin! We would so love some shots like these!
:)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful! He is one cute grand-nephew!!!!