Nov 26, 2007

Playing in Photoshop!

ok... I'm not a huge fan on overdoing images in photoshop. I really love clean-crisp-bright images... I think that defines part of my style but every once in a while I get the itch to play. So... I played around today on some images from my last engagement session and I created these. Which do I like better? Well... both! I think the photoshopped ones (and don't get me wrong they are both given some love in photoshop just not the same kind of love) look artsy and that can be great but I just don't like to overdo it. It's good for a couple of great images that would look awesome as an art piece on your wall or in your album but not for everything.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the muted/brown-y ones the best!! especially the first one...

Anonymous said...

amen on not overdoing it!
PS these are great!!