Nov 19, 2007

Meredith&Jason ~November 17th 2007

I have been looking forward to Meredith&Jason's wedding for a long time! It was so exciting to see them again. These two are a truly amazing couple. I connected with them from the first time we met and and I have had such a wonderful time photographing them. The love they have for each other is evident by the way they smile at each other and how they laugh together.
I just had my beautiful daughter in August and it has changed the way I feel (once again) about love and documenting weddings. During the father daughter dance I found myself touched in a way I never had before and when Meredith's mom and dad danced I almost lost it. I though about my husband and all the wonderful years to come. Ok... I'm about to cry.
Thank you for having me be a part of this and reminding me how wonderful life is.

To see their engagement session click here and to see Meredith's bridal click here



Meredith is classic beauty...

I'm so glad I caught this!


Jason and his brothers... cute!
I love how this shows Jason's goofy personality.











No comments: