Mar 24, 2008

Britt&Jeff ~March 22, 2008

I heart Britt&Jeff… I do! What a COOL wedding! There is something beautiful about two very unique individuals who find true love and have amazing parents and friends who support and cherish that individuality. My hat goes off to the Roths and Kessels who inspired me to be that parent! Yeah… I want to be you! Thanks for reminding me how precious life is and how important it is to enjoy every minute of it. Ok.. enough mushiness… Denise from Soiree did a terrific job on this wedding. WOW… the details (talk about having a vision) and you know how I love details, everything was impeccable. Here are my top three details of the day. 1. The CAKE (loved the little people) 2. The boy’s shoes! 3. The s’mores! I can’t wait for the two of you to get all dressed up again for a super cool downtown shoot! Wohooooooooooo! Denise thanks again for everything... you were terrific!

To see their engagement photos which are some of my all time favorites click here.


Can you believe that a friend of Britt's made the dress and her mom made the veil... those are some talented ladies.

She's pretty goofy!



The boys and their super cool shoes.
All the flowers had such an organic feel.
Can you find Blanca and Vanessa?



I know there are lots of shoe shots, but how can you not!

Best kiss ever... that's what i call a smooch!
I have never seen a ketubah like this one! Another friend of Britt and Jeff's made it.









They like to sing Journey really loud in the car!
Favorite ring shot! Love these little people... and no I don't know who they are. I'm not that cool or even close to it.
S'mores anyone?
Ice cream?

I don’t usually put all of the vendors down but these guys really WOWed me.

Coordinator: Denise from Soiree
Venue: Laguna Gloria
Flowers: WildPoppy
Linens: Marquee Rents (they did custom ones for Britt&Jeff)
Cake: Michelle's Patisserie
Band: Sauce

Catering: Primizie
Videographer: Ladyflash
Stylist - Hair/Make-up: Rochelle Rae

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vanessa,
I met these guys about 3 weeks ago at an event at Laguna. They were super cool and were so excited about you as their photographer:) Their pix are beautiful! Looks like an ice cream bar - nice. Dig the car shot.