Mar 27, 2008

Jack ~6 months

I had the pleasure of photographing JACK again... He is 6 months old and couldn't be any cuter. I met Jack's mom, Morgan at Alicia's wedding a couple of years ago and I can't tell you how happy that makes me. I love her... she is super sweet and one of the most down to earth people I have ever meet. Jack is super cute and he makes me smile... boyfriend material for Sol... maybe... ok maybe they are a little young. I do have to mention that last 2 times I have been with Jack he got a little cranky with me... I got to win him over. It's going to be great seeing this little one grow up.

This is lovely!






Jack at 2 months old... we didn't get to do newborn pictures because I was having Sol right after Jack was born. Playmates.... to see more photos of Jack click here.

Morgan with Jack

No comments: