Mar 31, 2008

Gladney!

I did something really COOL!

I got the wonderful opportunity to photograph some of the most amazing kids ever for Gladney a nonprofit adoption agency that places kids from the US and different parts of the world with loving families! I don’t do many commercial jobs but this one was right up my alley.

I had a BLAST… the kids sure kept me on my toes but they kept me laughing. I can’t wait to see how they end up using these photos. There are a lot more photos but I just picked some of my favorites to share with these kiddos families. Some of my favorites of course are the outtakes! I'll be back in Dallas next week to shot another fabulous group.









This was very popular pose among the siblings.
















1 comment:

Andrea C. said...

They turned out so good! Thanks for letting me tag along. :-)