Mar 16, 2008

Lindsey&Patrick ~March 15th, 2008

WOW! so... We officially kicked off the spring season yesterday and if this is a taste of what's to come in 2008, then I can't wait! I have been looking forward to Lindsey&Patrick's wedding for a long time. Not only are they gorgeous, but they are truly one of the nicest couples I have ever met. Everything was impeccable! Lindsey looked amazing and Patrick, well he was looking extra sharp in his tux. The theme of the night was old Hollywood... I had never seen it done before and I loved it. I also have to mention that the PARTY was off the HOOK! Thanks guys for having me along.. I came out with a couple fresh battle wounds. I have to Thank Carmela&Lauren from In Style Weddings and Destinations for making my life easier. Be prepared... this blog is long. I just had a hard time narrowing it down and I got a little excited! Here are some of Blanca's favorites on her NEW blog... Thanks B for all your help.

Vintage bag...
If you want to see some more of Lindsey photos from her bridal click here.

I love this photo!
Patrick was really proud of boots... I would be too!
Patrick&Lindsey decided to see each other before the ceremony and this was his first expression after seeing Lindsey for the first time.


Since we did all the photos before the ceremony we had some time to play around and got some really great shots.


One of the last photos of Lindsey before taking the plunge.
The flower girls were priceless.


See... how cool!
One of my favorite photos of the day.






The bouquet toss... it was a fight.

I photographed Megan&Tip's wedding back in 2006 and guess who was there... Tips parents! It's a small world.



Lindsey was a little sad that the party was over. Awwww

No comments: