Oct 24, 2008

Jackson!

I love Anne-Marie&John... and now I love Jackson! I can't believe how fortunate I am to be part of this amazing cycle. I was lucky enough to photograph Anne-Marie&John's wedding in 2006 and now I get to photograph their beautiful baby boy. I always say that a good session ends with a crying baby. Not that I pinch them or anything... just that they get tired and that's how they let us know they have had it. Well Jackson is the first baby that didn't cry. He threatened to but didn't actually go through with it. Thank you guys for trusting me with your most amazing memories...
first your wedding, now Jackson and I hope many more .












Anne-Marie&John on their wedding day.
photography by vanessa, austin wedding photography, austin texas, wedding photography, vanessa escobedo, www.photographybyvanessa.com

2 comments:

The Harts said...

I am amazed, once again, at how incredible you are at capturing these moments. THANK YOU V!!!!
Anne-Marie

Unknown said...

Vanessa, Your work is beautiful! I am a friend of AM's from college...we recently reconnected - what a treat to see photos of Jackson and I love that you included the Hart's wedding! John & Anne-Marie, you are a lovely couple...and your newest addition is quite handsome! Jen Metz