Oct 24, 2008

The Mishra's!

I love the Mishra's... I have known this clan since before we became parents and I can't tell you what an honor it is to be friends with Mandy&Sanjay. They are two of the most honest people I know and we are lucky to have them in our lives. I can't say enough about their girls either... they are sweet and cute as can be. Priya has always made me laugh and Venna is just delightful. It's amazing to see how different the sisters are. I can't wait to see them grow up and hopefully get in some trouble with Memo and Sol. Here is a post of the girls in 2006.













Memo&Priya on his first birthday!Enjoying the afternoon...
photography by vanessa, austin wedding photography, austin texas, wedding photography, vanessa escobedo, www.photographybyvanessa.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi V! Wow, just catching up with you on here...that first B&W of the little girl looking at the flower (above) is amazing. Your children have gotten so big! Hugs and much luv 2 u!