Oct 17, 2008

Michelle&Keith

I had an amazing time getting to know Michelle&Keith this afternoon... they reminded me why sports fans are COOL (I know I'm a lamo... not so big on the sports)! These 2 met at a Texans game and are BIG fans so we decided to get into the spirit and have some fun! Michelle was introduced to Keith by Kristyna... (that's another chain of wonderful events... click here to get the skinny). Thanks for being AWESOME I can't wait till the wedding. Keep each other smiling and lots of kissing... it's good for the soul!













photography by vanessa, austin wedding photography, austin texas, wedding photography, vanessa escobedo, www.photographybyvanessa.com

1 comment:

Kristyna Smith said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! Too bad Keith didn't pull out his mullet wig for ya, Vanessa! We can't wait to see you in February for their wedding!